Working here, life at Connexus
We’re passionate about providing the very best services for our customers, but we can’t do this without an awesome team. We're obsessed with questioning why we do things the way we do, and if there's a better way we speak up.
Looking for our careers?
Some of the perks
- Up to 30 days annual leave & Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Westfield Health healthcare plan
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay (increasing with length of service)
- Paid sickness leave (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- One day per year to undertake community volunteering
So you've applied. What's next?
To make sure you have the best experience possible, from application through to (hopefully) accepting a job offer, here's a few things we commit to.
Hear what our people say
The role is extremely well rewarding. Every day, tasks and support that I do with residents on an ILC Scheme can make a difference to their lives
I relocated from Essex and was looking for a role in Domestic Abuse...
Connexus was offering amazing apprenticeship opportunities and this was a great starting point in my career.
Since becoming a surveyor, Connexus has supported me to qualify as a domestic energy assessor
I was offered a good package, and was attracted to the consistent hours, holiday and pension offer...
Generous leave allowance and family policies that help support working families...
Being a large company, I saw the opportunity for progression. I wanted the chance to grow and develop.