Rent & Payments
To pay us using this option you will need to have an Allpay Card. If you have one great, if not, let our Customer Services Team know who will be able to order one for you. Once you have one you can pay in the following ways with it:
- Pay online using your Allpay Card - click here
- New! The Allpay App is a user-friendly solution that puts rent payment control right at your fingertips.
- With your Allpay swipe card at any Post Office with cash, cheque or debit card
- By cash at any local store where you see the Pay Point logo
- You can pay by debit or credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – just dial 0330 041 6497 (make a note of the authorisation code as proof of payment). You'll need your 19-digit rent payment reference number.
- New! On our Connexus phone lines, all you need to do is listen to the voice on the line and when prompted press # to be diverted to Allpay’s automated payment line.
Direct to Connexus
- By Direct Debit on any day you choose each month. To set up a direct debit contact us
- By post. Send cheques contact us for the details. Please do not send cash - it might get lost!
- You can call our Customer Services team and pay directly over the phone by debit or credit card during our office hours. Simply call us on 03332 31 32 33.
If you’re having financial difficulty, please let us know as soon as possible. We’re trained to deal with debt problems and there's a wide range of support available.
Our Tenancy Advisors can help you with budgeting and access to Welfare Benefits and other financial support. The important thing is, we’re here to help.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, either over the phone or in your own home. You can contact us here.