Community Development Fund
Grants up to £3,000
Connexus support and works with groups and partner agencies that make a positive contribution to the well-being and sustainability of our communities in Shropshire and Herefordshire by offering grants of up to £3,000 towards projects.
We welcome applications from groups and organisations within areas where Connexus have homes. This includes community groups, local and national charities, resident associations and voluntary organisations.
Projects should support one of the following aims:
|Well-being||Health, fitness and social inclusion|
|Financial support||Including organisations providing support through the cost of living crisis|
|Employment and/or skills and training||Training or support that leads to employment or improved life skills|
|Digital inclusion||Helping the whole community to use digital devices and get online|
Connexus will not fund:
- Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief
- Any project or service that is the responsibility of a statutory body
- Any projects that do not have a strong and relevant connection to Connexus communities
- Any profit-making projects
- Salaries for full-time posts