Feedback and performance
April 2020 to September 2020
Satisfaction with repairs
Likelihood to recommend (out of 10)
Repairs completed first time
Satisfaction with lettings
Satisfaction with investments
We’re committed to listening to your feedback in order to learn and develop our services. This includes feedback from customer surveys, compliments, comments and complaints. The following sections provide information about our approach to gathering your feedback along with a summary of what you have told us.
From time to time we may ask our partners at IFF to gather your feedback and opinions on our services should any of the following apply.
- You moved into one of our homes
- You moved into a new build home 12 months ago
- You received a repair
- You received a home improvement/adaptation
- You reached an anniversary of your tenancy with us
IFF will always call on 020 8049 5775. If you receive a call and you’re unsure or if you don’t want to take part, you are under no obligation to do so. We do however encourage you to share your views so we can improve the service we deliver to you and others.
It’s really important for us to update you on what you’re telling us, so here are our latest satisfaction results. If you took part, thank you.
Percentage of scores of 6 or higher out of 10:
- Satisfaction with us overall as a landlord: 81.38%
- Satisfaction with our lettings: 98.00%
- Satisfaction with our repairs: 90.85%
- Satisfaction with our telephone call handling: 91.71%
- Satisfaction with the quality of our homes: 81.84%
- Satisfaction with your neighbourhoods: 81.45%
- Agreement that rent provides value for money: 86.44%
Here's a few themes we spotted:
- Our trades colleagues are knowledgeable and explain the work being done
- We are polite and friendly
- We could do better to keep you informed of what's going on
- We could improve the time it takes to complete repairs
Our surveys also serve as an opportunity to identify those who may benefit from our support services. If you expressed an interest during a survey, we may contact you back. We also use our surveys to ensure our records are up-to-date so that we can save you time.
Feedback and complaints
Your feedback allows us to identify key areas where we need to improve and know what we’re doing well. Here is our latest breakdown of what you’re telling us.
- Action (lack of or delay): 37.6%
- Quality of work/service: 20.4%
- Communication: 11.8%
- Colleague conduct: 10.2%
- Policy or procedure: 8.1%
- Other: 11.8%
Here are just a few of the ways we have learnt from your feedback:
- We provided clarity on our Repairs Policy and will use feedback to shape the new policy due in 2020/21
- We simplified our call line, reducing the number of options from 7 down to 3
*From April 2020 the Appeal stage has been removed from our updated approach to dealing with complaints.
No matter how good we make our service, there will be times when we fall short of expectations or the level of service to which we aspire. Our complaints policy outlines our approach to resolving such situations.
We encourage all feedback from customers and have developed the Complaints Policy along with the complaints procedure to ensure that we deal with complaints effectively and fairly.
For more information on our complaint process or details on how to make a complaint, click here.