Emergency Repairs - COVID-19
Following advice from Government, we have moved into an emergency only service.
Emergency repairs are those repairs that have an immediate health, safety and security risk.
This means we will only be responding to genuine emergencies, such as:
- Loss of water supply
- Loss of electricity
- Loss of heating
- Loss of hot water
- Loss of use of toilet facilities
- Gas leaks or suspected gas leaks
- Water leaks from heating pipes, tank or system or domestic plumbing system where the flow of water cannot be controlled or where water is penetrating electric sockets or light fittings
- Repair of faulty smoke or carbon monoxide alarms (battery changes are tenants responsibility)
- Insecure ground floor, outside doors, windows or locks
- Complete light failure in communal areas (blocks of flats)
- Blocked or leaking drains or sinks in blocks of flats, where there is a risk of flooding
- Urgent Health & Safety works that present an immediate threat to life and well-being, e.g. unsafe flooring or stair treads or handrails
The gas safe servicing (compliance) programme will continue to be delivered during this COVID-19 crisis.
If you or others are in immediate danger and require the services of the Police, Fire Services or Ambulance call 999. If you need the services of the Police for an incident that is less urgent advise them to call 101.