Satisfaction with repairs
Number of repairs
Likelihood to recommend
Repairs completed first time
Satisfaction with lettings
Satisfaction with investments
We’re committed to listening to your feedback in order to learn and develop our services. This includes feedback from customer surveys, compliments, comments and complaints. The following sections provide information about our approach to gathering your feedback along with a summary of what you have told us.
From time to time we may ask our partners at Voluntas to gather your feedback and opinions on our services should any of the following apply.
- You moved in to one of our properties
- You received a repair
- You received an adaptation or improvement to your home
- You reached an anniversary of tenancy with us
Voluntas will always call on 0121 314 0265. If you receive a call and you’re unsure or if you don’t want to take part, you are under no obligation to do so. We do however encourage you to share your views so we can improve the service we deliver to you and others.
It’s really important for us to update you on what you’re telling us, so here are our latest satisfaction results. If you took part, thank you.
- Overall satisfaction – 90.1%
- Satisfaction with lettings – 91.8%
- Satisfaction with our telephone handling – 86.0%
- Satisfaction with the quality of our homes – 83.5%
- Satisfaction with your neighbourhood – 83.9%
- Satisfaction with our repairs – 87.6%
- Believe rent provides value for money – 87.5%
Here are just a few things that you have told us:
- Our trades colleagues are knowledgeable and explain the works being done
- We are polite and friendly
- We could communicate more effectively, keeping you informed
- We could improve the time it takes to complete repairs
Our surveys also serve as an opportunity to identify those who may benefit from our support services. If you expressed an interest during a survey, we may contact you back. We also use our surveys to ensure our records are up-to-date so that we can save you time.
Feedback and complaints
Your feedback allows us to identify key areas where we need to improve and know what we’re doing well. Here is our latest breakdown of what you’re telling us.
- Action (lack of or delay) – 37.6%
- Quality of work/service – 20.4%
- Communication – 11.8%
- Colleague conduct – 10.2%
- Policy or procedure 8.1%
- Other – 11.8%
Here are just a few of the ways we have learnt from your feedback:
- We provided clarity on our Repairs Policy and will use feedback to shape the new policy due in 2020/21
- We simplified our call line, reducing the number of options from 7 down to 3
No matter how good we make our service, there will be times when we fall short of expectations or the level of service to which we aspire. Our complaints policy outlines our approach to resolving such situations.
We encourage all feedback from customers and have developed the Complaints Policy along with the complaints procedure to ensure that we deal with complaints effectively and fairly.
For more information on our complaint process or details on how to make a complaint, click here.