The Connexus Warmer Homes Project - Tender Opportunity
You are invited to submit a tender to Connexus Housing Limited ("Connexus") to provide Design and Build Construction services as follows:
Workstream 1A- External Wall Insulation to Passivhaus standard
The Works comprise of retrofit works to 112 housing units across Herefordshire and Shropshire as a major part of works to achieve a total Warmer Homes project total GHG emissions savings of at least 338 tonnes per annum.
Workstream 1A involves the installation of External Wall Insulation. Passivhaus principles shall be maintained for all elements of this workstream, and the successful contractor will work collaboratively with the client representative to ensure final design includes as a minimum:
- An airtight building envelope.
- A thermal bridge free design.
- Quality control procedures throughout design and construction.
- Energy modelling using the Passivhaus Planning Package (by Enhabit).
- Triple glazed high-performance windows (where they are being replaced).
- Minimal overheating risk (Good or excellent ‘Frequency of Overheating’) as measured by PHPP archetype models produced by Enhabit.
To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders website here
Deadline date: 27th July 2020
Deadline time: 12:00pm
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available here
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last-minute problems.